Welcome to Living Ministries!
It’s time for Survival Drive 2014!
October 13 through 31, 2014
Collecting Socks and Cash for Love Overwhelming to distribute to people experiencing or in danger of experiencing homelessness.
If you would like to donate online see a list of other items we will be accepting please click…
Your comprehensive guide to the public services and assistance programs in Kelso-Longview Washington, Cowlitz County and surrounding counties.
The Living Ministries Community Resource Database is a publication created by Living Ministries and includes the most comprehensive, updated list of services for people experiencing homelessness or in danger of becoming homeless in our area. It is updated and maintained by volunteers as a gift to the community.
If you know of a resource not found on our site or one that needs to be updated please Contact Us so that we can look into your findings.
If you are using this database your generous donation would be greatly appreciated and poured directly into the community while we continue our mission: Building Relationships & Meeting Needs in Our Community >>Learn more About Living Ministries
- Daily Living Essential Cafe – Monday & Tuesday & Wednesdays
- 3rd Wednesdays – Living Ministries Power Meeting – (Contact Us if you are bringing minors)
- Christmas Joy Telethon
- Helping the Helpers Benefit Concert
- Cowlitz Super Dad Contest – More information coming soon!
- Pet LOVE Drive
- Survival Drive
Update from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Developement Homelessness Resource Exchange: http://www.hudhre.info/
Update from the Cowlitz-Wahkiakum Council of Government: http://www.cwcog.org
- Cowlitz County Ten-Year Plan to End Homelessness – 2011 Update
- Cowlitz County Regional Housing Plan – 2007
- Longview-Kelso Consolidated Housing and Community Development Plan – 2009-2013
Please see our Resources area or our list of Organizations to find services that may help you. Living Ministries appreciates the hard work of so many valuable organizations. If you don’t see a group here that you are looking for please Contact Us. If you are an organization that would like to be in the database, Get Featured.