Welcome to Living Ministries!
You are invited to Christmas JOY Telethon 2013!
7 hours of FUN at The Electric Bean!
Can’t make it to The Bean? We’re streaming LIVE at www.ChristmasJOYTelethon.com!
Your comprehensive guide to the public services and assistance programs in Kelso-Longview Washington, Cowlitz County and surrounding counties.
The Living Ministries Community Resource Database is a publication created by Living Ministries and includes the most comprehensive, updated list of services for people experiencing homelessness or in danger of becoming homeless in our area. It is updated and maintained by volunteers as a gift to the community.
If you know of a resource not found on our site or one that needs to be updated please Contact Us so that we can look into your findings.
If you are using this database your generous donation would be greatly appreciated and poured directly into the community while we continue our mission: Building Relationships & Meeting Needs in Our Community >>Learn more About Living Ministries
- Daily Living Essential Cafe – Monday & Tuesday & Wednesdays
- 3rd Wednesdays – Living Ministries Power Meeting - (Contact Us if you are bringing minors)
- Christmas Joy Telethon
- The Bag Party
- Furry Fundraiser Tea
- Living Ministries Ladies Spring Tea
- Cowlitz Super Dad Contest – More information coming soon!
- Pet LOVE Drive
- Survival Drive
Update from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Developement Homelessness Resource Exchange: http://www.hudhre.info/
Update from the Cowlitz-Wahkiakum Council of Government: http://www.cwcog.org
- Cowlitz County Ten-Year Plan to End Homelessness – 2011 Update
- Cowlitz County Regional Housing Plan – 2007
- Longview-Kelso Consolidated Housing and Community Development Plan – 2009-2013